This was my first trip to the Outer Banks. Living on Cape Cod I was eager to see the differences and similarities of the hospitality industry. I now believe that the Cape Cod Board of Tourism should have a conference at the Inn on Pamlico Sound to learn what true inn keeping and stellar service is really about. The staff were truly amazing, funny, and sure could teach the staffers up here quite a few things. I hope they all got a piece of cake.(heard it was YUMMY.Dietary restrictions prevented me from having any) As mom of the Bride I had no worries just smiles and calmness. Steve, God Bless You and your truly remarkable staff. I'll someday return and bring Maggie some dog cookies. Mona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casually elegant waterfront boutique hotel on the Pamlico Sound. Accommodations range from soundfront queens to premium kings with private decks, and spa tubs. Amenities include gourmet three course breakfast, fresh baked goods, kayaks, bicycles, pool, home theater, library, 1,700 DVDs, complementary beverages and snacks, beach chairs, beach towels, and high speed internet. Gourmet waterfront fine dining; fresh, organic and local. Weddings and catering. Our goal is to provide the experience of an honored guest in our casually elegant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Inn on Pamlico Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hotel Buxton
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton