My husband and I chose the Cape Hatteras B&B for our first visit to the Outer Banks, and it was delightful. Yes, it's pretty, clean, and full of every amenity you could need...including beach hats, bikes, beach bags to borrow. But the best part was the breakfasts. They were among the best I've at a B and B. Virginia is an accomplished French cook, witnessed by the delicious Croque Madame, perfect Eggs Benedict and flaky, creamy quiches. I'd go back just for the food...and the friendly and accommodating inn keepers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton