Cape Hatteras Bed and Breakfast was a very magical place for us! We enjoyed the quiet calm of the bed and breakfast and really prefer that now to the hustle and bustle of a hotel. The closeness to the beach was also perfect. The breakfast was very good and we started our day very satisfied. I would go back again and again. Jed and Virginia are really kind and their attention to detail helped make the trip great for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton