My wife and I spent three days at the Hatteras B&B and had a great time. We’ll definitely be back. Jed and Virginia are warm, friendly and accommodating. We arrived around noon to just park at the B&B and go to the beach (about a 2 min walk) figuring we'd check in around 4 or 5. Jed said our room was ready, checked us in and we were off to the beach. The room was very nice and the breakfast each morning was excellent. The B&B is well kept and very comfortable from the second story deck to the inside sitting areas. Virginia had great restaurant recommendations and Buxton is a nice beach town that we thoroughly enjoyed. A great place to decompress.....we look forward to our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton