Virginia & Jed run this beautiful B & B right next to the sea with loving care. In the same way they treat their guests: they're polite, attentive and couldn't do more to make you feel at home. The rooms are pretty, spacious all with their own bathroom and personal entrance. Guests eat breakfast in an airy dining room that opens on to the kitchen where the couple serve up Virginia's delicious, varieties of freshly cooked organic breakfast . Beach towels, chairs, coolers, bycycles and even a large BBQ grill up on a lovely sun deck were free for the use of guests. Unfortunately we had to leave early missing out on an afternoon ' snack' of Virginia's special Carrot Cake, but we'll be back for that! Thanks Virginia and Jed, you couldn't have made our getaway better!!
Teresa & Massimo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton