“We've been coming here for years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Diamond Shoals

Diamond Shoals
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Buxton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located adjacent to the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, Diamond Shoals Restaurant has been serving up the finest local fare for decades. Known for its friendly atmosphere, fresh seafood and southern hospitality, folks have been coming back to Diamond Shoals, year after year, for its award winning clam chowder and crab bisque, homemade crab cakes, and Hatteras Island's only sushi bar. Enjoy a selection of steaks, sandwiches, the island's largest salad bar, an extensive kids menu, and fresh seafood caught by local fishermen.
“We've been coming here for years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We love this place. It's a classic. It's not too fancy just a great family restaurant. We recently ate here on vacation and it's still as good as I remember.

Savannah, Georgia, United States
“A diamond in the rough indeed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed Diamond Shoals and ate their several times during my last visit to this beautiful island. I definitely recommend it to anyone that may be craving some great seafood! Their sushi is amazing and I highly recommend you trying out their breakfast. I was also thoroughly impressed with the fresh seafood market...it was the first market that I have stepped into and I did not have to hold my breath..very clean and they have a huge selection of fish to choose from. I cannot wait to come back!

• Visited August 2012
“Jumbo pancake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Everything here was really good. The eggs were cooked perfectly and the sausage had great flavor. The hash browns were also great and the waitress was very kind and prompt. We also got a jumbo pancake to split. Very fresh and fluffy. Will definitely recommend and come back!

ITHACA
“Dinner and Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We ate both dinner and breakfast here and enjoyed both meals. Good portions, fair price, good service. Hub had a variety platter and liked all of the seafood except the crab cake.

Visited June 2013
Asheville
“Truely is a Diamond in a rough ~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I thoroughly enjoy Diamond shoals, its the one stop shop! I definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a great place to eat. It has a wonderful breakfast, salad bar, sushi bar and fresh seafood market. Their seafood market can also cook all your seafood to go. They even have a little herb garden, where you can pick your own herbs to prepare your seafood. Its great place to bring your family too and nice staff, its my little gem :)