“Beautiful place to stay”

Review of SEA LYIN' 200

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kburroway
Chapmanville, West Virginia
“Beautiful place to stay”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We loved this place in Buxton. I had been to Kitty Hawk when I was younger but we have never been that far down in the Outer Banks. Great experience! What I love best was the close proximity to the beach. Also since I am a movie buff I loved seeing the Rodanthe house that was in the movie. The only challenge was that we wanted to do more things that were located in the upper part of the Outer Banks so we traveled 2 hours one day and another hour the next day but if you want a nice quiet vacation this place is it!

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 28, 2014
I am so glad you had a great vacation! Hope to see you again next year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing