“Great breakfast biscuits!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Macon, North Carolina
“Great breakfast biscuits!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was the first time I have been to the Shipwreck Grille and I must say, I was impressed. The staff was friendly. The food was reasonably priced (considering it's at the beach). The breakfast biscuits were terrific! I'll be back.

“Met Expectations”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Expectations were not great. Shrimp in wrap and hoagie were superb - all else including friendliness, ambience, and food presentation lacked effort.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Tasty but overpriced breakfast”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My eggs, biscuit, grits and bacon were perfect. My husband's "home fries" seemed to be made somewhere else. Fruit bowls were tasteless. My cappuccino was very good, plain coffee was average. Hate the styrofoam and plastic tableware which is ubiquitous on Hatteras.

Visited August 2013
DC area
“Solid island fare”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stopped by for a quick lunch, got a burger and a crab dip. The wait for the food was a little long given they were half empty, but all dishes that the wait staff was carrying by our table looked really good! The burger was good, but the crab dip was somewhat questionable - it didn't taste much like crab, or like cheese... in short, it was hard to tell what it tasted like. I would probably make a different selection if I come back.

Chapel Hill, NC
“Great latte and quick breakfast bite”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was plain shocked that my latte was great! The first and only decent coffee drink while at the OBX. My eggs were good and my husband's breakfast biscuit sandwich was deelish. Couldn't hate it for a quick, casual bite to eat before heading out.