“Look past the Steelers sign...”
Review of Hurricane's - CLOSED

Hurricane's
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stopped by for lunch and had grilled crab cakes....very interesting and tasty! The oysters were fresh and huge! The burger was awesome and it was massive! Our server was attentive and friendly.

1  Thank veternserver

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stopped here on the way to the Hatteras Island lighthouse and were very pleased. Our waitress was very friendly and made us feel very welcome and the food was delicious! Very happy that we stopped in.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

If you want a burger...this is the place. One of the best down here! Our waitress was nice, sweet, quick and efficient. A good experience

Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

We came in may and you can see from my previous post we LOVED it here. This time I have to say the quality of the food slipped a little. It was late 730 so maybe that had to do with it. Salads were not quite as fresh and dressing was much runnier than I remember. My crab cake was undercooked ad they were out of hush puppies and didn't offer to substitute with something else yet charged me the full price. My motherinlaw's scallops werent even close to the ones we got before. Peanut butter pie did not disappoint. We will still come back I am hoping we just caught them on a off day.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Came to the restaurant today with my friend. we both got burgers and they were cooked just right i got the hurricane burger and he got the mushroom swiss! We both will be back! O and they have a fair amount of beer on tap, not to mention some excellent service!