“scrumptious!”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Buxton
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Pamlico provides a world class casual fine dining experience through exceptional food, outstanding detail oriented service, an inspired wine and cocktail program, and gracious attentive Southern hospitality. Our contemporary coastal cuisine is driven by locally sourced seafood, meats, and produce. Our menu changes frequently in accordance with the fresh ingredients our chefs discover on the island, most notably the fresh local seafood we feature. We are committed to supporting local farmers and artisan food producers first, sustainable resources second, and organic third. Reservations are highly recommended.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

great breakfast (included with stay at inn), great service, fresh local, and portions were enough to fuel a day at the beach! Great cocktail, nice wine selection, some good micro brews, and delicious appetizers and entrees- recommend the tuna appetizer or entrée, if they have the corn chowder- don't miss it

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The breakfasts are fabulous. My husband and I ate dinner here Saturday night, our server Julie remembered us from a previous stay last year which was sweet. The tuna steak was amazing, the drinks just right, and dessert capped the perfect evening to our 5 year anniversary. Thank you.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We loved the gourmet breakfast and the servers were so friendly.
Best meal of the trip was our dinner at Cafe Pamlico. Chef Forrest prepared the Tuna to perfection! My son ordered the filet which was also delicious and the dessert was equally tasty!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I recently had our wedding and reception at The Inn on Pamlico Sound. The food was excellent and the staff friendly and knowledgable. Many of our guests commented on the high quality of the wedding food. My wife and I have stayed at the inn a number of times on our own as well and have enjoyed the excellent dinner and of course the dining location. We highly recommend the crab cakes. Also, for breakfast the blueberry pancakes are excellent as well as the croissants with strawberry jam!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were guests at the Inn on Pamlico Sound so naturally we would eat here! Our first night we had dinner and our server, Crystal, was very kind, friendly, and knowledgeable!

The majority of our meals were breakfast the three mornings we were there. Brandt was a wonderful server and treated us like royalty. He remembered our drink orders, remembered details of our conversation, and made our time there even more fun.

The food was so delicious! The Andouille sausage omelet was, without question, the best omelet I have ever eaten. There was nothing that we had there that I would not eat again in a minute.