“Great Service and Great Food~!”

Rusty's Surf & Turf
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Buxton
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Rusty's Surf and Turf is an eclectic beach restaurant focusing on local sourced fish, seafood, vegetarian and steaks using styles ranging form local to global. If you are looking for fun, interesting and delicious or simple and strait forward, we have something for everyone! Now serving lunch and dinner
Brookville, Ohio
“Great Service and Great Food~!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at Rusty's. I had the crab cakes and the hubby had the pick two dinner that had flounder and sea scallops, which he loved and mine was really good too. I was so surprised by the intimacy of the place and the friendly service. Our waitress was very nice and they didn't even mind our 2 yr old son singing and babbling away ( we apologized the other patrons around us, he was just excited). It was a great experience and we will be back on our next trip!

1 Thank tinkerbellferri

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food eclectic menu choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great food with some eclectic menu choices. Really good traditional NC seafood such as fresh shrimp and flounder along with some less usual things such as fish tacos and duck enchiladas. Decor was nice and new,service was quick and efficient. We'd definitely go back.

1 Thank Philip M
Pittsboro, North Carolina
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

The food was very good. My husband had frog legs and I had chowdah. Both perfectly seasoned. The drinks were great I reccommend the GGs. My husband got the scallop and shrimp pasta! Very tasty. I had a mahi special which was good, but the shrimp and scallop pasta blew it out of the water. I would say if we were to eat again we would split an entree because they were large and it would have been more a deal. It was very good though!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank andrea h
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The best meal of the week...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

We tried several restaurants in Buxton and Avon, Rusty's was the clearly the best. The food was excellent, servers friendly and atmosphere wonderful. Seafood platter was perfection... sweet potato fries the best ever... my friend said the shrimp and grits were amazing. Try the shrimp and crab spring rolls! Don't miss this place!

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Best restaurant in Hatteras!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

This place was great - excellent food, good service, full bar. We had the shrimp & artichoke dip, fried oysters, hush puppies, carne asada, crabcakes, bay scallops and swordfish. Best swordfish i've ever had! Definitally the best restaurant in hatteras. Don't waste your time at dirty dicks unless you want clogged arteries.