This place seemed very nice when making the reservation. I brought my 84 year old mother to see the ocean for the first time in about 20 years or so. The front desk help wasn't overly "helpful". This place is as plain Jane as can be. It should be called Motel 6 instead of an Inn. There is no breakfast option, no comfortable chairs in the room and no WIFI! Really? No internet in a so called Island Inn? Wanted some ice and guess what? The ice machine was broken! Went to the beach for the day and came back around 4 and the room still wasn't made up! Never again. If you want to pay $150 a night for this, be my guest. I will never come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatteras Island Inn is on the ocean side of Hatteras Island in the village of Buxton North Carolina. The beach is just a short walk away using the beach access. The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is just two miles from the Inn and can be plainly seen from our observation tower as well as incredible sunrises and sunsets. Horseback riding, Go-Carts, Bumper Cars, Mini-Golf, Museums, Charter Cruises/Fishing trips, Gift Shops, and Great Dining are just some of the pleasures you can experience during your stay with us. Don't forget to take some time-out and relax at our pool while you are with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hatteras Island Inn Buxton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hatteras Island Hotel Buxton
- Comfort Inn Buxton
- Buxton Comfort Inn
- Hatteras Island Inn Buxton NC