Took girl at front desk a Very long time to check us in, even though we had made reservations. Dirty washclothe in shower. Cracked and shattered over mirror. No cover on facet handle. No cover on Remote for TV. and then had to get a new remote 3x. No WiFi. Stained and rusty tub and area. Room card didn't work one day. Had to have staff open.Don't know exactly what happened with name change...ugg....Stair wells were dirty.....Nasty ...Personel was friendly, that is a plus....We could smell smokers from somewhere....probably around the door, as there was a fairly large gap....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatteras Island Inn is on the ocean side of Hatteras Island in the village of Buxton North Carolina. The beach is just a short walk away using the beach access. The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is just two miles from the Inn and can be plainly seen from our observation tower as well as incredible sunrises and sunsets. Horseback riding, Go-Carts, Bumper Cars, Mini-Golf, Museums, Charter Cruises/Fishing trips, Gift Shops, and Great Dining are just some of the pleasures you can experience during your stay with us. Don't forget to take some time-out and relax at our pool while you are with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hatteras Island Inn Buxton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hatteras Island Hotel Buxton
- Comfort Inn Buxton
- Buxton Comfort Inn
- Hatteras Island Inn Buxton NC