“Loved this place but now it is closed”
Review of Hilltop Restaurant - CLOSED

Hilltop Restaurant
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was our favorite place to come for a good country breakfast. Unfortunately, it recently closed.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband & I attended the annual Craft Fair in Burnsville and winced at the outdoor street food when I spotted a retro little diner 1/2 block off the square named Hilltop Restaurant. What a delightful surprise! Even with crowds lining up outside to wait for a table, it was worth the wait. The sandwiches were fantastic. My husband had the Reuben and "chips" special. Those chips are long slices of potato unlike anything I've ever seen, and they were delicious! I had the turkey & bacon melt with sweet potato fries, and it was so fresh, the turkey tasted freshly sliced. Service was particularly fast considering the event going on outside, and they were extremely courteous. We will make a point of dropping by there for breakfast or lunch on one of our future Blue Ridge Mountain rambles.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was a nice place to eat in Burnsville. We stayed at a cabin nearby and went a couple of times. Food was a good value and service was fine.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Two club sandwiches (which arrived without bacon) with sides of hashbrowns (burnt) and two sodas cost us $26. By the time we tipped the waitress we had spent over $30 on food that should have cost $15 to $20 at the maximum. The food itself is passable but the prices are over the top.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Cute restaurant with outside tables and 50's decor.
Has recently reopened and have not been there lately.