“Just Average”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Stafford, Virginia
“Just Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

A lot of the locals eat here also so you know the food is good. The food was great but the service was very slow and the place could use a good cleaning. We were told that it was just recently remodeled and if that is the case then they are doing the bare minimum when they clean up. The floors were dirty and the tables felt greasy. Like I said the food was great, they just need better management.

• Visited August 2014

Stafford, Virginia
“Dirty and slow service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

We went to the Drive In in the evening. The tables are old and were not clean. They need to be stripped down to get the buildup off of the table tops. Floor needs to be scrubbed with bleach. Hired window cleaning company was determined to clean the inside of the windows while patrons were sitting in the booths. Not the drive in's fault but they could have stopped them. Food was average at best. Try other places first or get something for sandwiches from the grocery store.

Visited August 2014
Charlotte
“Looks can be deceiving! *** Positive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We drove up and parked...noticed a few cars. Walked in and was pleasantly surprised to see a LOT of locals. I was put off by how messy the place looked but my friend cleared the table and the waitress took our orders.
I had the «Chez» Smoky burger...Yes...«Chez». I thought that looked very out of place on the menu and the waitress looked puzzled when I asked for the Chez Smoky burger...{I speak French and Spanish}. My friend cracked up laughing at the poor girl's face and my bewildered look. "Chez" means cheese in Li'l Smoky's. I cracked up laughing too.
The burger was good but the onion rings were GREAT! Not frozen but done by hand...as well as the homemade chips.

We came back for supper another night just for the onion rings and potato chips.

I will go back again. :-)

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sherry2012Charlotte
Athens, Georgia
“Is what it is”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

While the whole thing looked a bit marginal there were quite a few cars in the drive in. We had slow, unfriendly service. We both ordered a club sandwich were o.k. though nothing noteworthy. French fries and onion rings were also average.

• Visited November 2013
Bakersville, North Carolina
“service and food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

The service was very poor and the food is very average.