“Good Food, Excellent Prices”
Review of The Garden Deli

The Garden Deli
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Garden Deli is hidden under the cool shade of its trademark weeping willow tree on Burnsville's historic Town Square. We offer a lush garden setting for outside dining either under our tree, or under a covered deck 6 months out of the year. We also offer a full-size dining room inside with natural wood walls, hand-made lanterns, and oil paintings of local landscapes. We have a fireplace and a cozy atmosphere during the colder months, as we are open year-round.
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Who would of thought a $15 bottle of wine could be good? We didn't, but we ordered it, and it was great. This is one of the few "real" restaurants in Burnsville, and it's much better than we imagined it would be. The Garden deli is quite large and offers both indoor and outside dining. I had the flatiron steak and my husband had the broiled wild salmon. Service was speedy, the food was yummy, and none of the tables was too close together. What a wonderful surprise!

2  Thank KenCookie

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Always a good meal at the garden deli. We always try to stop by the garden deli when where in town.

1  Thank SerenipityCabin
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I couldn't believe I could find such a great little place in this small town of Burnsville, but here it is on the town square. I had the roast pork bbq sandwich with the homemade macaroni that tasted just like my mother used to make! I was in "hog heaven". Owner and staff were very friendly and service was right on! I highly recommend your stopping for lunch or dinner.

4  Thank icts
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was passing by on my way home from a road trip and happened upon this GREAT little place. I had soup and a sandwich and the rest of the group had everything else. My roast pork sandwich was out of this world! The soup tasted home-made. The sandwiches were accompanied with a macaroni salad that I was told was the owner's fathers' recipe. No store bought here. Prices VERY resonable, staff friendly and just an overall CLEAN feeling about the place. We LOVED it and you will too. If in the area, go out of your way to make The Garden Deli, part of your trip.

5  Thank NativeNYer1919
Reviewed March 20, 2012

The menu offers many choices, service is very fast and friendly, just a nice place for lunch or to get together with friends. Dependably good, never ever had anything disappointing.

5  Thank Patricia M