“Great Value for money !”

Super 8 Burlington NC
Super 8 Burlington NC
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Orlando, Florida
“Great Value for money !”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed here overnight travelling from Florida to Philadelphia on the Monday before Thanksgiving. The rooms are really big and comfortable for a hotel in this price range. Everything about my stay was good, staff were freindly and helpful, facility and rooms were all clean. Free wi-fi etc.
Because of the good experience I stayed overnight on my way back and found the same.
I always stay in economy hotels (hate paying a fortune just to watch TV and sleep) This was the best economy hotel I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stormy weather forced us to stop earlier than we wished and we are glad we did. Great locaton, pleasant and staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I would give rank this as a five, The room was large and clean. The king bed was comfortable and quiet. Light breakfast was included. The location was very close to lots of restaurant and shopping options. The choices at breakfast were great also. This hotel accepts the State Employee rate which is a bonus. It is an older property that is clean, and well maintained. We would definitely choose to stay there when we return. It was the next best thing to being home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I used 10,00 points for this stay. When I arrived to check in the person at the counter tried to charge me for the tax on the room. I stated to him that I have used my points many times to stay free. I have never been asked to pay the tax for the room. He asked again and I refused. He paused and then mumbled something and told me not to worry about it. other than that my only other complaint would be the flatness of the pillows. It took three to make one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were in Burlington over Homecoming weekend at Elon University for my daughter's wedding and reserved rooms at the Super 8 for our family. The hotel was of average quality at a good price but even though the accomodations were older, they were clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful.
We have found that location is the main draw for most hotels and this hotel was less than a mile from route 85 and was surrounded by restaurants and malls. Great pizza at the Mellow Mushroom across the street.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family