“Excellent Service and Accomodation”

Super 8 Burlington NC
Super 8 Burlington NC
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent Service and Accomodation”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I stayed at this Super 8 for two nights for a graduation event at elon that was a mile away from the hotel, and was very satisfied with the accommodations. The staff were very helpful, particularly the little lady who looked after the desk (sorry I didn't get her name). She greeted us with a big smile each time we walk in. She even calling the room after we had checked in to make sure we were happy with the room. The beds were comfortable, and the entire hotel & room were very clean.We were very happy with this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised that there was a fridge and a microwave in the room, and the staff was really friendly. Despite its busy location, we heard no road noise. In fact, we heard no outside noise at all from our room! Parking was well lit. There were a lot of restaurants within walking distance, including many that deliver.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank dorothy w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Burlington
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have been staying at this property for close to two months as I had sold my house and needed a place to stay before moving to another state. First the property is very clean, safe, rooms are very nice and they have by far the BEST rates in town. It is also located on the main strip in Burlington so you have everything you need, Walmart, Restaurants etc. The wonderful people who own the property have become like family to me! So my advice if your ever in Burlington would be to stay at the Super 8 as it is the BEST!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank melinda5745
Ocean City, Maryland
Reviewed April 13, 2011

This was perfect for the price. We spent three nights in this hotel and enjoyed it very much. Parking spaces were more than adequate and NO parking fees. Room was nice and spacious. Bathroom was equally nice and shower had my all-too-important feature of good water pressure and endless hot water. The heat worked good, actually too good. The staff are very courteous and always helpful with restaurant suggestions. Free wireless and free continental breakfast awesome thing compare to others hotels in burlington.Great fun. Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank serta59
Irving, Texas
Reviewed December 26, 2010

I had a great stay here for a business trip and I picked this Super 8 purely because of all the fantastic reviews within the past year online. I was not disappointed. The room was very clean, fresh paint, clean linens, and suprisingly comfortable bed. The front office staff is very friendly. When I first drove up and I questioned my decision staying here because of the how it looked on the outside, but inside the room was of good quality. Even though the outside may be lacking a little polish I would stay here again whether it be pleasure or business.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank TexasSkylight
Dayton
Reviewed March 14, 2010

I have been a regular guest to this motel for more than an year now. The facilities that you get here at such a price are simply awesome... !!!! I mean it. They provide FREE Wireless Internet, Cable(HBO), Continental Breakfast and long distance calls. They also have the Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee maker and the Iron boards inside the rooms. Even the management is also so friendly and would always be at your service 24X7. C'mon what more can u expect at such a price..... And the Elon university, its just a mile from here. Lots of places around to eat like the cracker barrel, arby's Mc. D's, Hooters, etc., Even the Wallmart and the Mall is just less than a mile away.I would definitely recommend this motel to every1 who is

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Harith R
NOLA
Reviewed February 19, 2006

I have stayed at other Super 8 motels and this may be the worst. Past experience with Super 8 gives the impression the chain has inconsistent quality. From surprisingly excellent to terrible. This one in particular was terrible.

Stayed at the Burlington, NC Super 8 in a room with double bed and pull-out sofa bed in August 2005. Management (Mr. Lala) wanted to charge for linens that he refused to provide for the sofa bed. Room was not very clean and the pillows smelled foul. Paid online for the room but Mr. Lala wanted to charge me again upon check-in. Definitely recommend you stay elsewhere if you can help it.

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Burlington hotels