“Econo is home away from home”

Econo Lodge Burlington
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Very good service, housekeeping are very well; clean rooms great service, breakfast is wonderful, front desk is nice and polite also the GM is a very concern and caring person. Would perfer Econo Lodge as place to anybody to come and yes will stay here next time.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 5, 2011

This Econo Lodge does not have cribs or pack and plays which we discovered AFTER we made the reservations in which we specifically asked for a crib. There was also no soap in our rooms and the front desk person had to go from room to room on our floor to find any! I'm a pretty mellow traveler. The spider in the tub did honestly not bother me. The ant I found did not bother me either. I'm a gardener after all, but this Econo Lodge is better to pass by if you are a family. Pay the extra for the Country Inn and Suites.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The staff here is very perfessnal brain durham and yone front desk clerk is very nice person and we love the great econo lodge of burlington nc

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Traveling thru. stop by at Econo Lodge Burlington NC, we had a long drive from the beach. Front desk was very nice at check in, did not know that they had breakfast in the morning and a out door pool which our kids can enjoy. Room was clean and decent, love the low price will stayed here again next time.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Stayed over on our way to the beach with friends. Front desk staff was super nice and check in/out was lickity-split quick. Housekeeping staff is slow and not at all thorough. No towels in our bathroom... had to ask maid for them 3 times after asking front desk for them. Prev guests stuff still in fridge; friends room had hair in the tub. Ultimate IcK!!! Our rooms (the whole motel actually, but worse in the rooms) smelled and felt extremely musty. Tub stopped up mid-calf deep after 1 shower leaving the tub useless for the rest of my family to use. This being an Econo Lodge, I knew better than to expect impeccable conditions, but guests shouldn't have to clean their rooms before they use them or literally chase maids down for towels.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We spent one night on our way to the beach. When entering the hallway to get to our room there was a damp musty smell. First glance of the room the beds looked like they were wore out with sink spots in them. The bedspreads looked grungy, dirty. The bathroom door was unlevel and hard to open and close without having to shove on it. The sink had stains all over it, the hotel hair dryer cord was brown (original color was off white). The bath tub was the worst, holes patched everywhere in the floor, paint was dried in splotches all over it. Human hair of "ALL SORTS" in the tub and on the shower curtain. I dreaded having to fall asleep, I wished I could have gotten a refund and slept in my car. Room 129

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I always enjoy staying at the econo lodge in Burlington NC.. I had tried other hotels in the area, but since my first stay at the Econo Lodge, its been my number one choice. p.s...
cant wait till the pool opens.

Reggie J.