“Fantastic Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The nicest restaurant in Burlington. Not a place we typically bring the kids and not somewhere you would visit in casual attire. The food is fantastic but a little expensive. This is the perfect date night spot.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a good steak and I sure got it it was cooked like I wanted it and tasted great the staff was friendly and very good kept the drinks full I'd recommend it to anybody definitely will be coming back

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I usually visit the little Bistro which is an extension of B. Christopher's. The Bistro has what I consider to be the best burgers in the area. Service can vary, as the wait staff is sometimes too few in number. All the taste of B. Christopher's in a slightly more affordable option for dining customers. And the Bistro also has a bar, for those who want to partake.

2  Thank Douglas F
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I went here during the fall and both ordered steaks and dessert. The food was amazing and I can't wait to go back. . . . just have to save up for a month or two ;-)

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Three of us went to dinner at this restaurant The special Bone in steaks were excellent perfectly cooked tender and extremely flavorful. I had the smoked Cesar salad which was outstanding. My wife had calves liver which was also very well prepared. Not an inexpensive restaurant but worth it.