“Expensive, but delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I went here during the fall and both ordered steaks and dessert. The food was amazing and I can't wait to go back. . . . just have to save up for a month or two ;-)

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Three of us went to dinner at this restaurant The special Bone in steaks were excellent perfectly cooked tender and extremely flavorful. I had the smoked Cesar salad which was outstanding. My wife had calves liver which was also very well prepared. Not an inexpensive restaurant but worth it.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The wait staff was friendly and very professional. Food was very good but pricey. An upscale restaurant as this should have table clothes. We would like to go there more often, but it is not in our price range.

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

This is supposed to be a premium restaurant known for service and steaks neither oh which were very good. We sat in bar area. The restaurant has potential but too expensive to go bAck.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

B Christopher tries to be a great steakhouse but just doesn't quite make the grade. Decor is OK but is starting to look a little bit tired. Service falls a little bit short. The night we dined was not busy but the wine was slow in being served. When I asked the waiter, he quickly blamed the bartender (we observed that the bar was not busy) then the waiter immediately took an order from another table rather than checking on the wine. Initially, the wrong order was served to our table. The steaks are good, but not great. The ala carte side dishes are pricey, yet small. The asparagus was served warm, not hot. For a few dollars more, I can go to Ruth's Chris for great steak and great service. Or, for much less, I can go to the nearby Longhorn for a good steak, good service, and hot side dishes included.