“Very nice”

Best Western Plus Burlington
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is an extremely nice motel, very clean and with very nice furniture and decor. In addtion, the courtyard and pool area were tastefully arranged and decorated. We would definitley stay here again when passing through the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie F

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very nice hotel. I decided to stop late, after midnight. Booked through the call center and then showed up about 2 minutes later....the reservation had already been transferred. The night manager was very pleasant to speak with. Made sure I was good with the rate, room etc. The common areas (lobby, hallways, etc) were immaculate. Décor was up-to-date with style and color that I've seen in higher-end hotels. The room was outstanding, very clean, in great repair, and again the décor was very contemporary. Everything worked, the A/C, Internet, television... I told my wife later that I could have walked her into the room blindfolded and she would have mistaken it for a room at a Marriott. The only drawback I saw was a lack of elevators in the wing I was in. It was not an issue for me personally, but you have to make sure you communicate your needs to the hotel if climbing stairs would be a problem. When I commented on it, the manager was very willing to give me a first floor room...but it was not necessary in my case. Overall, I wish all of the Less-Than-$100-per-night hotels had this level of quality!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Friendly staff, great amenities, good value! Always enjoy the free hot breakfast to start my day and the back patio area to relax. My downstairs room had a nice view of the pool and patio. I've stayed at the hotel several times and recommend this as a good value friendly hotel with great amenities and friendly staff.

2  Thank Deeanna H
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed at Best Western Plus during the Father's Day weekend. The check-in process was quick and efficient. The beds are extremely comfortable. We had dinner and drinks in the hotel restaurant. My brother and sister-in-law had dinner with us, and they said the food was excellent, and they would return at a later date. I experienced a minor hiccup with the room key, but the problem was quickly resolved by the hotel staff. An excellent choice of stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 517eunicee
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Overall, it was pretty good. The one problem was that there is no elevator. So to get ot the second floor you have to carry your luggage up a flight of stairs. If the luggage isn't too heavy, no prob, but mine was heavy.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Staff at Best Western Plus accommodating & helpful. They made me feel quite comfortable. Morning shower had hot water cooling a couple of times, but it always returned. I would recommend Best Western Plus to colleagues & would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2014

At first it looked just average on the outside but once inside it was very elegant! I really enjoyed my stay here. Staff was super friendly, breakfast was great and Grill 54 was amazing, and we enjoyed listening to Rick Allred play the guitar and he even does magic. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business