“very average but a pretty good value”

Best Western Plus Burlington
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Nashua, New Hampshire
“very average but a pretty good value”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I travel with work and stay at many hotels each week. This hotel is a good value, has decent amenities, but is definitely showing it's age. Hotel is like a maze to get through and the place smells very damp and musty.

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
New York
Reviewed March 8, 2011

I was traveling with my daughter on a college tour. The hotel staff was very nice but the hotel has apparently recently expanded and they do not have enough hot water for the guests. I had NO hot water for my shower and I could hear through the wall when the guy next to us yelled "There's no hot water in the shower" so we weren't the only ones. I called and complained and they very nicely gave me a 28% credit on the charge.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed March 6, 2011

I'm typically not a "Best Western" guy but since the event we were in Burlington for recommended this hotel and hotwire didn't offer more attractive alternatives we ventured out. In general the hotel was clean and convenient. Breakfast was included and seemed to satisfy my young kids. If you're in town for a single night this one will work.
Strangely enough the restaurant (584 or something like that, i think) is fantastic! Not a kid friendly place but excellent choice for steak!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Norton Shores, MI
Reviewed November 15, 2010

We spent one night here on our way to Charleston, South Carolina. We always check Trip Advisor to be sure which hotel is rated number one. We add our vote to this hotel. It was comfortable, clean, and easy access to the highway. Think everything that needs to be said has already been told by other friends on Trip Advisor. Thanks again folks for heading us in the right direction.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LizNortonShores
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 8, 2010

After many stays at this hotel, which center around caring for my elderly parents, I must write to say how wonderful the staff is. In particular, during our last stay following the death of my mother, the staff could not have been kinder or more supportive. Our every need was attended to. Our family used the hotel as a "homeplace," as the family home is no longer available since my parents' move to a facility that cares for their health needs.
On a more general note, we always enjoy the beautiful courtyard and pool, the spacious rooms (especially the suites), the nice breakfasts, the "home-like" feel.
This hotel is a wonderful value, a real gem.
NOTE: since I am not there on business, I had to check "leisure" as my travel purpose. However, the purpose is actually for family visits and support.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Ventura, California
Reviewed October 19, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here while visiting family in the Burlington area. The hotel is conveniently located to a large shopping area across the street, a variety of restaurants, and the Alamance Regional Hospital (where my 90 yr old uncle spent a couple of days while we were visiting). The rooms are large, quite comfortable and very clean. The beds were reasonably firm, which I need for my back. We requested a room away from the noise of the Interstate and Huffman Mill Road, and it was exceptionally quiet. The full breakfast (including 2 kinds of sausage, eggs, waffles, yogurt, fruit and cereal) was excellent. Thanks so much, Best Western-Burlington Inn! We definitely would stay here again on our next trip to Burlington!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Burlington, Iowa
Reviewed June 13, 2010

As out-of-town parents of the bride, we found the staff here to be VERY friendly and helpful with all the changes we made in our reservations in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Our deluxe suite was very nice; others in our party had standard rooms and standard suites -- all very nicely decorated and clean. The large, landscaped pool area was beautiful but we didn't have a chance to use it. We had a lot to carry in and out and were able to park just steps from the suite on 1st floor -- very convenient. (I hope the housekeeping staff enjoyed the 3 lbs of fudge and 2 carry-out dinners we forgot in the refrigerator!)

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple