“Will diffently stay again!!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I gave everything 10 stars if I could, except for one problem. The problem was my room was over the laundry room and i could hear it. I was impressed how the problem was taken care of quickly without any problems. I was so happy that I didn't have to go thru alot to get it taken care of. I was there on business, but the staff made me feel like I was on vacation.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had been travelling for several hours and stopped at this Hampton Inn by chance. The front desk representative was of great assistance and I used my AAA discount. It was a great stay and the hotel was great.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Great rooms and breakfast. Breakfast staff did not keep the eating area clean but really good food. Love the hotel except when checking out front desk staff was rude. Housekeeping kept asking when I was leaving. Exercise room was nice. Checking in the front desk staff was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Our family travels a lot and Hilton is always the choice for us. Each time we have stayed in a Hampton Inn we have never been disappointed. Love the 24 hour tea and coffee! And those clean duvet covers are to die for! Price is not bad either for all they offer!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

During check out I paid cash for my week stay 614.00 dollars and the night shift clerck. Was unable to give me a recipt Showing a zero balance. After making me wait for an hour. and I was late for my business appointment. I had to request my cash back and then told her to just charge the bill to my credit card. This is inexcuseable that a cleck is unable to handle a cash transaction. And deliver a zero balance recipt.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank 76christopherb
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice and been extremely pleased each time. Both times, as Hilton Honors members, we received an upgrade to the room we had reserved online. The breakfast has everything you might want and the staff keep it well stocked.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2014

A fine experience at a good price. Not all Hampton Inns have a mini-fridge in every room, so you need to call and ask if that is important to you. If you require a freezer you must call and verify that the staff can accommodate your needs. I travel with a medicine that must remain very cold and the staff was able to help and friendly.