“2 week business trip - GREAT place”

Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Sao Paulo, SP
“2 week business trip - GREAT place”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Fantastic hotel. I was extremely pleased, thank you! The staff is amazing, my personal kudos for the Manager Stephanie for all the kindness and help with the packages. The breakfast is great and the staff there also deserve my appreciation, very helpful and very friendly. A bit of noise in the guest room, but that's understandable due to the high number of children staying in the hotel, it was July. Housekeeping was also great. If I want to be really, really, really picky I could mention the lack of a safe in the room and the lack of a bathtub (always nice to have). But overall, it's a 10. I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn again in the future. Many thanks for making my 2 week stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HISBurlington, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments toward our staff, including Stephanie. They will be personnal delivered. If business brings you back to the area, we do offer rooms with tubs as well we have safes in the office down stairs. We are here to please and "WOW" our guest. Thanks again for choosing us as your home away from home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Jackson, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This location is adjacent to the interstate and had a great shopping area and food choices. We stayed here will attending the Junior Olympics in Greensboro. Greensboro was just a few miles up the interstate.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing us out of the many hotels in the area for your stay. We are glad that we made your stay to the area a pleasant one.
Burlington, NC, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I cannot express my thanks to the management and staff of the Hampton Inn Burlington, NC sufficiently for the help they provided to my family and I during our stay on July 20th. The day of our check in I was involved in a sports related accident that required surgery. Being out of town this put my wife in a very difficult position, having to juggle my needs while in hospital as well as ensure that my son was able to complete his races that weekend all while in a strange city. Your Team there from the Manager, to the desk clerks, even the housekeeping staff pitched in to help her get through the couple of days we were in Burlington. I cannot tell you how much of a comfort it was to hear that everything went smoothly for her from checking in, getting the additional day added to the reservation, and even the little details of making sure that Jack had a bag lunch to take to the race the next day. My wife walked into your property scared and flustered; and checked out as a member of their family. I have traveled extensively for both business and pleasure for 20 years and I can catigorically say that this group of people are the finest I have seen at any hotel and any price point. Please internally share this recommendation of the facilities as one of the best of the best, and know that I will be doing the same externally. Sincerely, Jeff

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are pleased that your wife and son, had an excellent experience at our property. Guest satisfaction is our #1 goal. Also this is your home away from home, so we treat every guest like family. We hope all went well with your surgery. Also we hope that next time you as well as your family will return to our hotel.
Glen Burnie, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The hotel was very nice. Granite counters in the bathroom and a walk is shower. I'm not elderly, but the walk in shower is a great feature. I'm beginning to see this in updated hotels now. Very courteous staff. I'll be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the excellent description, I could of said it any better. We are pleased and honored that you had a great time at our property. We hope that plans bring you back to the area in the future. Thanks again.
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. Super clean, and super friendly staff. Good breakfast (included), and centrally located in Burlington. Stayed here for a short business trip - but it would be great for a family visit also.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful comments, we look forward to you bringing your family and returning to our property.
Painesvilles, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stopped overnight on our way to Carolina Beach, NC and highly recommend the hotel! The room was very nice and the beds very comfortable! The free breakfast had a nice assortment of cold and hot items.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We love the wonderful experience that you had at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is our #1 goal and not to brag, but we aim to please. Thanks again.
Danese, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Due to short notice, the only room available for us was a suite. It was a little more expensive and we didn't need a suite for our short stay but it was a huge room. Very clean and very comfortable. Also Divinci's Table restaurant not too far away was awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our property for you short stay. We are glad that you were pleased with the property and look forward to your return if you are in the area in the future.