“Very nice”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Mullica Hill, New Jersey, United States
“Very nice”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This hotel was nice, clean and modern. The free breakfast was fresh with a lot of choices. The staff greeted us each time we came into the hotel. I was very pleased with hotel.

The only thing that would have made it better would be a small fridge in the room.

Will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HISBurlington, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for posting your feedback. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We do have upgraded rooms that have microwave and refridgerators as well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I often travel throughout the year on I -85 and from time to time I get tired Along the way and take a needed Pit Stop for the night. And this time In my battle against fatigue Burlington NC became my newest never been to Destination. I must admit everything from the appearance of the hotel to the pleasant personnel at the Front desk Put a smile on my face. But when I got to my room... Wow I really liked the layout Instead of your average Rectangular room That can be somewhat Narrow especially navigating between the bed and television area. But at Hampton the studio Room gives you more living space in the room. I also enjoyed the shower which was Floor-to-ceiling type instead of your contemporary bath tub shower/ combination Which was pretty Roomy even for big guy like me at 6'1 /310 pounds (Sorry that last statement I guess that was need to know information and it wasn't needed to be known) Lol. Guess I just enjoyed my hotel stay so much. I have been to some Dumps and some pretty nice places and I have to say this place is definitely an A. :-) the only thing the room didn't have was a fridge /microwave which I think is much-needed.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see ou again in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very comfortable and clean room and overall property. Day and evening staff are helpful and friendly, even willing to grant a room upgrade. Great breakfast with fresh selections. Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Germantown, Maryland
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed here for two nights with children in a suite. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly, and the room was very comfortable. Breakfast was typical of continental style fare. Will definitely stay here again when visiting relatives in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HISBurlington, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for posting your feedback. We are happy to know that your room met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Waynesville, North Carolina
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We've stayed at this Hampton Inn several times in the past as my husband's family is from Burlington. The staff here is very friendly. Rooms are clean, cheerful, with good beds and bedding. The breakfast is about average for a Hampton but the fellow who greets you at breakfast and insures that you have everything you want is super. Very friendly and efficient as is the crew that puts out the breakfast. This is a very nice Hampton. Others have mentioned the Outback Steakhouse which you walk to from the hotel (very close....next building up from the Hampton). There is a International House of Pancakes across the street from the Outback which you can easily walk to. Good location for Burlington and Elon.
We're Hilton Honors members, but would stay here even if we weren't. Front desk staff insures that you are pleased and the cookies are still good! A pleasant experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that Nick took great care of you during breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've stayed at this Hampton Inn on three separate occasions now and they never disappoint.
Great service and clean rooms with a pantry for essentials in case I forgot to pack something. There is an Outback Steakhouse right out front and it is also close to everything you might need. There is a good shopping development, west, one exit over. The best of the Hampton Inn's for sure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sending in your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed the service our staff gave to you. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Charlotte
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was one of the nicest Hampton Inns we have stayed in and we stay in a lot of them. The front desk staff could not have been nicer or more helpful and they made sure that we knew there was a 100% guarantee. There were fresh baked cookies and apples there every time we came into the lobby, even in the evening they were baking cookies. The room was very nice and very large. The bathroom was very clean as were the sheets and bedspread. It did look like the person cleaning the room had not vacuum every inch. There was a tag on the floor from a piece of clothing that was not ours and it was out in plain view. The only thing that I would say could be improved was the power of the hair dryer. The high setting reminded of the low setting on most hair dryers. If you are in a hurry and have thick hair, you might want to pack your own. The shower head must have been a water saver because there was not an overabundance of water coming out, but it was sufficient. You can walk to the Outback and it is right off the interstate. Kinda hard to get to - a gps came in handy, but worth it when you do get there. We will stay there again when we are in Burlington. (It was a very good value because we used hilton points and it did not take a whole lot of them.)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting us know about some of the concerns you had regarding housekeeping service and the hair dryer. I have followed up with my team on these issues so that other guests do not experience the same thing. We hope to see you again in the future.