“Good lunch”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Good lunch”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stopped by for a business lunch. They were very accommodating to our larger group, and the service was very good. French onion soup was a little salty (which is oftentimes the case), but otherwise the food was very good.

Visited July 2013

“Top choice in Burlington!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Staff was very welcoming. Manager was pleasant. Steak was prefectly grilled and oh so tender! Great place fora date night!

• Visited June 2013
Burlington, North Carolina
“Pleasantly surprised by the soup”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Having been to Longhorn for years, I never thought about getting their soup until last week when I didn't have a full appetite. I tried their French Onion soup and I was pleasantly surprised! It is something I will order again! Our server did a great job, kept bringing bread for the children and maintained a professional yet friendly demeanor.

• Visited March 2013
Summerfield, NC
“pleasant and good choices”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

we usually get great service at this restaurant, the steaks are cooked well and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming

Visited November 2012
Burlington, North Carolina
“Consistently Good Quality, Value, and Service”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I don't write reviews for chain restaurants but I will make an exception for the Longhorn in Burlington. My wife and I dine there often. The filet is always exceptionally good. The quality, service, and price make it an excellent value. On our most recent visit, there was a slight problem with our order, Our server, Jennifer, and the on-duty manager (unfortunately I did not catch her name) went out of their way to assure that the rest of the dining experience went well. Longhorn is among the best restaurants in Burlington. We will continue to return

• Visited March 2013