“fast lunch”

Ranked #21 of 235 Restaurants in Burlington
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Very nice place for a quick tasty lunch in Burlington, soups, subs, sandwiches and winds. All are great!

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Their sandwiches are good. Comes with a bag of chips and a pickle. We also got 6 chicken wings. They were good too. Always will go back.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Today son Rick & I were in a hurry on our way to West Burlington. Rick called ahead and ordered a chicken sandwich for each of us, his without tomatoes & mine without mayonnaise. A few minutes later we dropped by for pick-up; food was ready with no further waiting. We went on to our destination, stopped and ate in the car. The food was great! They had gotten the order right, no tomatoes on one & no mayonnaise on the other. I had not had the chicken sandwich before; it was on pita and tasted great! I'll be back again for another one soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I previously ate here when my children were small, and revisited recently. I had a couple of their pita bread sandwiches and enjoyed them: teriyaki chicken and cheesesteak. Delicious. They include a pickle Speer and a small bag of chips.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

This place seems to be a local favorite. My husband loves the pork tenderloin platter or sandwich while I usually have trouble finding anything that I must have whilst here. Always busy during lunch time.