“Best sandwich shop in Burlington.”

Harrison's Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 226 Restaurants in Burlington
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is upscale great food, great service in a clean and attractive atmosphere.We highly recommend Harrison's for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I've gone here over the course of 15 years and have always been pleased with everything they have. The salads are the best. While service is touch and go depending on who's working, the food is great! Lunch time can take longer to get food because its often very busy. A must try if in the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

On the plus side: the food is hot, good, and priced fairly. They have a brisk trade. The marinated teriyaki chicken kabob skewers are really, really good (as are the pork kabobs).

On the negative side: We've occasionally had quality control issues... and occasional slow service.

I'd have to say that the good certainly outweighs the bad, though. I'd still recommend Harrison's because of the unusual menu.

I like the toasted pita bread that comes on the side. The side salad is okay... the baked beans are good (if you like baked beans). I think their potato salad and thick sliced fries are both excellent.

Harrison's does have other things - such as a bevy of sandwiches / subs... and a Chef's Salad... but it is their skewers of grilled meat (single, double, and even triple skewers) that sets them apart as something unique.

Like I said at the beginning - we've add some issues from time to time... but I really do like this place a lot.

1  Thank Ed M
Reviewed January 27, 2012

When I want to blow the diet, I get a cheesesteak and split the beer battered cheese sticks with my spouse. Nothing like the cheesesteak grease soaked into potatoes chips. It may sound kinda icky, but wow, it's memorable. This place is a Burlington tradition. A little slow on service, but they can't be beat on the food.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

This has been a family favorite for years. Order in line, food brought to table. Also great as a call ahead pick up. We like the cheese steak, shrimp pita, and cheese pita the best. All sandwiches. Reubin also good. Always consistent. They add hot peppers to the cheesesteak for me. Ready in 10 minutes most of the time. Much better than Wendy's for about the same money.