“Great BBQ !!!!”

Stokely's BBQ & More
Ranked #18 of 225 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Description: Family atmosphere dining, great for families with children, Serving BBQ, Seafood & Ribs along with family style meals. Beer and Wine Menu. Take-out & Catering
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place has goodt bbq. Today was my first time here an I absolutely love it. The atmosphere is great. The server I had was great. The manager stopped by our table to make sure every thing was good an met our expectations..

4  Thank RGGTimberlake_NC

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just visited Stokely's for the first time. The restaurant was very clean and bright, and we were impressed with the attentive staff, delicious baked beans and tasty barbecue chicken.

Looking forward to trying the honey ham and turkey next time!

4  Thank DFJackson
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place has the best bbq in town. Today was my second time here an I absolutely love it. The atmosphere is great. The server I had was great. The manager stopped by our table to make sure every thing was good an met our expectations. When we checked out we noticed that they were taking donations for a little girl who is very sick with a hole in her heart. Of course we trew a few dollars in the jar. I think this place is great an they even help give to people I have our community. Kudos Stokelys.

3  Thank Kelcat445
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been to stokelys a few times now a couple times at lunch and a couple times in the evening for dinner. My family and I both agree the food is absolutely wonderful, better than a lot of other places in the area. It's affordable considering the amount of food you get, and mostly it's quick too! Unfortunately the waitstaff leaves something to be desired...even the manager (I'm assuming cause she was dressed nicer and asked how our food was) wasn't someone I'd wish to see again. They're short ,rude and lacking in the service area. But over all we enjoy our time there and will continue to be repeat customer.

-Angela

2  Thank Angelalovely0987
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I tried Stokelys out tonight (saturday) dinner, while here in nc for my brothers graduation. We absolutely loved. It was nice to walk to in and be welcomed. The service was great along with the food. The manager stopped by our table to make sure evry thing was good. Its hard to believe this is not a franchise. Every thing was great!!

3  Thank Brattanna