“best Chinese in Burlington”

Golden Dragon Asian Bistro
Ranked #30 of 224 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Asian
Burlington, North Carolina
“best Chinese in Burlington”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great fresh food and lots of variety. My husband and I go there once a week. Wonderful gem in this area . Highly recommend the Hawaii 5-0 and the pineapple fried rice.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank PCSmith_88

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Best Chinese we have had in Burlington”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

When we first moved to Burlington we tried several Chinese restaurants looking for one to replace our old favorite (China Palace in Kernersville). Golden Dragon was the best we had and it has become our new go to for Chinese. The food has always been very good and they have a good selection of dishes including Vietnamese Pho. The service is usually good but there have been a couple time when it was a little spotty. Nothing too major just a little slow. Overall a great pick for the area.

• Visited September 2013
MrsNight
“The BEST Chinese Around”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have never had a dish here I didn't like and I have been here one or two times a month for a few years now. We have brought family that visits from out of town to this restaurant and they always want to go back when they visit us again. The food is all made with fresh ingredients and the dishes are very large. The service has always been good and I have never left dissatisfied.

• Visited August 2013
Gibsonville, NC
“Best Chineese in Town”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I love this resturant. The food is excellent and the service is outstanding. Sharon is a wonderful waitress, who always takes up extra time making you feel at home. The prices are very reasonable and the dishes contain fresh vegetables and high quality ingredients. Why pay more for lower quality chineese when you can go to Golden Dragon Bistro?

• Visited July 2013