“Nice atmosphere.”

Da Vinci's Table
Ranked #6 of 222 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Intimate Italian American dining that is casual upscale. Excellent pizza, pasta, calzones and daily lunch and dinner chef's specials that range from Mesquite Grilled Steaks to fresh seafood. Local foods are used as much as possible in the preparation of our specials.
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The atmosphere is very nice bit the food we found was about average for Italian food. Service was good but seems to be a fair amount of turnover in servers. Would not go back.
Daveg

Visited May 2013
1 Thank daveg6180

Elon, North Carolina
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

For real Italian cuisine in Burlington try Da Vinci's Table you will not be disappointed. We go there often. The food is always excellent and the service is spot on. The garlic-butter rolls are wonderful. We have tried many items on the menu as well as specials and have never been disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jim W
North Carolina
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food is excellent! The specials are always a treat. A must place to eat. Great place to take clients as well. Have an outside patio for drinks with friends.

Visited April 2013
Burlington, North Carolina
“Mothers Day experience”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

VERY disappointed. Have been here many times so chose this restaurant for Mothers Day. The cook REFUSED to put the dressing/nuts/cheese separate for the special spinach salad. My daughter in-law who ate with us said the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT- the waitress assured me my order was not a problem. I barely ate my lunch - which was covered in dressing/nuts/cheese which I asked to not be included. We got there at opening when it was not crowded. WE WILL NOT BE BACK.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank sue2elon
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“A Rare Superb Find...We Have Found Our New Special Event Place!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Our family made a trip to this superb Italian restaurant last Saturday night to celebrate my husband's 60th Birthday. I chose this local spot thru Trip Advisor reviews and I must say, the ratings & reviews are right on the mark...this is one great place!! I have eaten Italian all over the East Coast and have only had one experience that met Da Vinci's, which is a very high compliment, indeed!! As soon as we opened the door, I knew we were about to start a great dining experience...the smells of homebaked bread & great Italian spices surged through the air greeting us!! My daughter went early, carrying a surprise Birthday cake, and we had a great table right at the window, which was perfect for our 6 year old granddaughter. Our waitress was wonderful & flew in and out taking care of every need without once having to be asked and the night's specials were given and our drinks and fresh bread arrived before we were even pressed to order. The menu was vast and the prices very, very reasonable for made-to-order, fresh & delicious food. The salads (which come with the meals) were fresh and the homemade dressing to die for!! The freshly baked breads (two varieties) were wonderful. My husband's French Onion soup was the best I have ever tasted. Among us, we had sphagetti with meat sauce, eggplant parmagean, and pasta with garlic, butter and shrimp...we had to taste each other's food as everything looked too superb not to try...and was!! Our waitress was great and brought out my husband's birthday cake with a flair, a smile and a "Happy Birthday" that seemed from the heart!! We could not have asked for a better evening...wonderful food, a superb atmosphere, and top-notch service and ambiance...We Loved Da Vinci's Table and have deemed this our "New Favorite Celebration Restaurant" in the Burlington Area...No more Olive Garden for us!! Great place....A MUST if you are a local or visiting!! Five Stars all the way!!

• Visited April 2013