“Please get real plates and silverware”
Review of Mykonos Grill

Mykonos Grill
Ranked #1 of 226 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've been enjoying Mykonos for some time now, the food is always very good. However, with the recent increase in prices, I find myself wishing the restaurant would invest in real plates and silverware. The styrofoam plates and plastic utensils really do not match the quality of the food. It makes everything seem cheaper than it is. And the utensils are not very easy to use for those who might be a bit heavy handed. The styrofoam cuts easily, and the forks bend easily, as you try to poke the meats. Baklava is very difficult to eat with the plastic utensils.

I can handle a little price increase better if there is an investment in the presentation of the food. Real plates and utensils would be appreciated!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times and have never been disappointed!! I have had them cater to my work place and also have picked up an order for my coworkers and brought it back by popular demand. You will be impressed by anything you order off the menu and will be happy with the portion to price ratio. There is a reason that this restaurant has expanded into the space next door. This is truly a DO NOT MISS!!! If you live in Burlington and have not been here, then go here and order chicken souvlaki or a Philly cheese steak.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We read about this restaurant on tripadvisor and the reviews were correct -- delightful little place with delicious, inexpensive food. We had a to wait a few minutes, even on a weeknight, which is a great sign. A fun experience! We will definitely return on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Greek food - served quickly in a "diner" atmosphere ... with good pricing and good service... well, that is a great combination. This place is usually packed - and they've already expanded the seating by double.

I especially like the chicken kabobs, pita bread, & Greek salad meal --- but everything I've ever had here has been fresh and delicious. I recommend without hesitation!

1  Thank Ed M
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Whenever I want something besides the usual burger and fries lunch meal, I think about Mykonos. I usually either get their chicken on a skewer or the chicken on the pita bread. Their Greek spaghetti is very good too! Until they expanded their restaurant, you usually had to wait for a table. Great food at reasonable prices!