“Great food”

Village Grill
Ranked #9 of 225 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Love the key west platter. Also when in season the fried squash is a must. Salads are awesome. Overall not a bad choice for anytime of the day!!

1  Thank travelfor4MebaneNC

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We were recommended the Village Grill and we were not disappointed. My son is attending Elon and we are visiting from New Zealand. Both my husband and I had salads and my son had the scampi. The service was attentive and friendly and the food was fresh and hot. We finished it off with some lovely key Lime and Chocolate pie. I thought the atmosphere was very friendly and pleasant. It is a very popular place and it has reason to be.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Enjoyed the chicken tenders. Good size serving with really good sauce. Very fresh tasting with good batter. Nice restaurant with friendly service.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I have never had food I didn't love from the Village Grill. The Key West chicken is out of this world! However, the last time we ate there, the other patrons around us made our visit uncomfortable. There was a child (about 10-12 years old) who was sitting at the table beside us who kept swinging a lanyard full of keys that I had to dodge, and the large group on the other side of us was incredibly loud making it hard for our table to have any conversation. I know this isn't the fault of the restaurant, but it is unfortunate because these types of experiences will keep customers away. My orders will be take out from now on.

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Just back from a wonderful lunch there and it occurred to me that we write reviews about dining on vacation, but have neglected this gem in our own backyard. Their specialty tends toward seafood, but they also have perhaps the best grilled chicken, hamburgers and salads in town.