“A Burlington Favorite!”

Cuisines: American
Burlington, North Carolina
“A Burlington Favorite!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We have been eating here since they opened years ago. We eat there at least three times a week. The salads are great! A great place for meetings at lunch.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Finally took the opportunity to visit the Village Grill. We had read all the positive reviews here on TA but still hadn't been convinced to go. We're glad we finally did. The restaurant has a nicer atmosphere than what we had expected from driving by. I ordered the fish and chips and my wife got shrimp and grits. Everything was really good including the caesar salads which some restaurants seem to have problems with. Service was good and friendly. We'll definitely go back.

• Visited February 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Enjoyed dinner!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have read many reviews of The Village Grill which gave fairly good ratings.
The atmosphere was pleasant inside. We arrived early for dinner at 5 PM so it was pretty empty.
By the time we left at 6 PM, most tables were filled.
I ordered a Caribbean drink which was good- however, I think they forgot 2 of the juices as I did not taste, nor see, any trace of orange or cranberry juice which was supposed to be included. Since the taste was okay, I just kept it.
Our server was very attentive and cordial.
We were brought a basket with 2 tiny rolls in it which were good. We were never asked if we wanted more but I'm sure we could have gotten them.
I opted for their specialty, Key West chicken, which was very good. My husband had the filet medallions and they were good- nothing special though. Both came with salads which were large and very good. Their cole slaw was unusual and very tasty.
We split a piece of very good Key Lime pie.
I would go back here but it is not a place I would go to all the time.

• Visited January 2013
Hanover, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SOO good”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Although every seat in the restaurant was filled, they managed to find us a spot within 10 minutes. The service was wonderful and the food.... Oh, the food. There was probably enough for 5 people however it was too good to waste. Definitely a must for anyone visiting the Burlington area.

• Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“The food here is SUPERB!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a local restaurant that I was referred to by the hotel clerk and it is VERY GOOD! If you're ever in Burlington I suggest that you eat here!

Visited November 2012