“Number 1 in Burlington”

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Timmonsville, South Carolina
“Number 1 in Burlington”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I am working on a renovation at Alamance Hospital. I spend 3 to 4 nights in Burlington and I need a clean, quiet, comfortable place to stay. This is it!! Nick or Patel make it quick and easy to check in and Monroe always has the breakfast and coffee ready a few minutes before 6am. It's not home but all the staff does it's best to make you feel like it is.
Chris L

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Matt-Microtel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
We thanks you for good comments on our property & staff members

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Whiteville
Reviewed October 15, 2013

For the price this hotel is great. It is right off of the freeway, clean, there are refridgerators and microwaves in the room and it has a breakfast bar. Main complaint would be that it is very out of date/old. Could use a facelift.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Shelby, North Carolina
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have traveled alot over the past 30 years and have stayed in alot of hotels. This hotel is one of the best I have stayed in. I would like to thank Patel at the front desk and also Nick. The hotel is always clean and all the personal make you feel welcome. Good job!.

SMITHFIELD
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is my first choice in Burlington to stay. Nick desk clerk is so nice and takes good care of me. he manager also makes me feel at home. You will not find a better place to to stay in Burlington. There is a lot of good places to dine in the area.Management is always ready to tell you a good place to eat if you tell them what you want to eat. They are willing to go the extra mile to help you any way they

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Matt-Microtel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thanks for good cooments on my staff member and thanks for best choice as our hotel in this area we appreciate your countinue business with us we always have a co-operation with you

Thanks
Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My job has me traveling and on the road at least 3 to 4 days a week and everything I'm in NC I make sure and plan to stay at the Microtel in Burlington. And there to greet me on every visit is Nick. His upbeat spirit and kindness is a major factor I return. I will always make this hotel my home away from home because the great service (Nick) and the nice,clean and comfortable rooms. If you looking for a nice place and great service, come to Microtel in Burlington NC.

Room Tip: The service is great ask for Nick.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Matt-Microtel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
You are great I wel come to your good comments on our staff member ( Nick ) & our services we appreciate your business with us and your kindness you always wel come to your home at
Microtel Inn & suites by Wyndham Burlington