“I LOVE Country Suites!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor,

I have had the opportunity of staying at the Country Suites while working in Burlington, NC. My stay has been Better than I could have expected.

The rooms are clean and the staff is welcoming. One friendly staff member in particular, Miss Clezelle is extra attentive and kind. She is always smiling, pleasant and goes out of her way to help all the guests.

I have recommended this hotel to others and will Definitely continue to do so!
Keep up the Great Work!

PS-it would be Amazing to have eggs at breakfast Everyday of the week. Just a recommendation..

Room Tip: I was in a King suite and it was very comfortable and roomy.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank L L

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Small fitness area, nice large rooms, free wifi, good value : Would stay anytime. Nice to have washer, dryer on site

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank saxj
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stayed at the Country Suites while we visited Elon University. We have stayed at this location before on our way through town. The rooms were just ok, nothing special, the bedding has not been updated and the bed was uncomfortable.The breakfast was NOT good, the sausage rubbery and the eggs inedible, and the woman seemed unhappy we were there to eat. Otherwise, the service throughout was very nice and hospitable.

Like I said, so so. We moved next door to a different hotel for our second night.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2011

It was hard to find, behind a chain restaurant on an access road. The room was a a little shabby but OK for the price. The free breakfast hit all the right spots - something for everyone. Think I'll check out some other places in town however.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room in the back. It's right on the highway.
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We always stay at this hotel when we travel back to Elon University. Not only is the hotel clean and convenient, they have the best customer service! Our children can play basketball on their outdoor court, swim in the pool and have whatever they want for breakfast right in the lobby. They also enjoyed the fresh baked cookies that were on the counter as we checked into the hotel. Always a great experience.

1  Thank Tara28601
Reviewed September 16, 2011

This Country Inn & Suites is right off of I-85, very easy to find. In case you need to pick up some supplies/gifts, there are so many stores right around it, TJ Maxx, Radio shack, Barnes-n-Noble, Walmart, Kohl's, etc... There's a Golden Corral, one of my elderly mother's favorite restaurants!

I loved this hotel for more than it's location. I called at 2:30am from the highway to make sure they had availability. The front desk agent answered the phone right away, was cheery at that hour, and gave me a great rate. At Country Inns, you get a suite for the price of a hotel room. The bedroom was separate from the living room with it's own door you could close for privacy! Huge TV in both the BR and LR, it had a refrigerator and a microwave, and three mirrors in all (not just one in the bathroom). In addition to sofa and armchair, and it has two chairs at the work/dining table.

Breakfast was not disappointing. There were enough options to satisfy us. There were all the items you would expect, and the attendant (forgot her name) was super nice.

Now, the most remarkable thing to me, and what compelled me to write the review, is this. For all of us ladies who don't necessarily want to get our hair wet every time we take a shower, they supply a shower cap included in the bathroom toiletries. A shower cap! When was the last time I saw that at a hotel!

Oh yeah, rooms were clean, and there was a little outdoor pool. We didn't have time to use it, but saw a couple kids having fun there.

1  Thank mama2bebes
Reviewed August 22, 2011

This is a very clean hotel. The breakfast had many lubricious options. The parking lot was well-lit. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I would give rank this as a five, however, the mattress on our bed was lumpy. So I did not have the best night's sleep. I cannot speak for all the mattresses in the hotel.

I like that the rooms are actually suites so we could close the door between the bedroom and the "living" area. Overall, this is a great hotel, but I would like to see the mattress updated.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple