“Under new management.....”

Harusaki
Ranked #105 of 225 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My husband and have been going here since they've opened. The restaurant has been under atleast three different owners and in the beginning, the portions were huge, the price was reasonable and the service was great. They still continue to keep the same fusion style sushi menu...a lot of the same great rolls as before. But seems with this management, the pieces of sushi are much smaller, and somewhat disappointing. The drinks came out right away, and so did my husband's salad. We were given a small "Harusaki salad" while we waited due to someone ordering a party platter before we came in. The rest of our order came out within minutes of us finishing the salad...a very minimal wait. We ordered our usual rolls... Hot Love, Spicy Girl, president and a new one, fiery spicy roll. All rolls were delicious, although much smaller than they used to be. Before, we had no problem with the bill...well worth the money. But now, it's way over priced for the size....still great food, but over priced.

1  Thank Osandy
There are newer reviews for Harusaki

Reviewed November 18, 2011

I loved their food. They had great specials on rolls and hibachi dishes. They also had a special for $4.99 on fuji apple. Try it, it is great! They do a very good philadelphia roll. Loved the miso soup but the hibachi soup left a lot to be desired.

1  Thank kimmieval
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We are local and this is definitely the consistently best sushi bar in Burlington. The creative presentation and speed of delivery can vary a bit from chef to chef but again, they are consistently good. Some of the rolls are predicatble to satisy your favorites but at the same time they have some offerings that are unique as well.

Non sushi items are available from the kitchen so you can go with a crowd and all are happy. Kirin Light compliments all the dishes.

The service is solid and there is one particular Asian waitress who is outstanding (sorry I cannot spell her name)

2  Thank ncsccrdad
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My husband and I started coming to Harusaki about a year ago and have loved every meal we have had there. We usually get two kinds of sushi rolls and the vegetable tempura. Every roll we have eaten here has been beautifully presented and tastes fantastic. I highly recommend the eel roll and the tuna overload roll. The service is friendly, prompt, and welcoming. After having tried sushi at several other locations in Burlington, I can definitely say that Harusaki's is the best you'll find here!

1  Thank SuzustarTravels

Been to Harusaki? Share your experiences!