“An unexpected surprise!”

Red Bowl
Ranked #26 of 225 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 5, 2014

From the minute we walked in the door, it was a great experience! We were greeted and then shown our seats. In a few minutes, our waitress Maggie came over, introduced herself and proceeded to take our order. Drinks were brought quickly and our appetizer. We had ample time to enjoy it before our entrees were brought. Drinks were refilled and she did check on us to make sure everything was okay, which it was! All of the staff we had contact with were pleasant and friendly. We will be back for a return visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Went with my husband and daughters 3 and 6. We all loved it, wait time wasn't too bad on a Friday night and the food was great. We both ordered the Dragon and Phoenix it was yummy. Sushi was great as well. My 6 year old wants to go all the time, but it is pricey our meal was $50 so it is a special occasion place.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I ordered something to go and it was ready within 10 minutes. I had a teriyaki shrimp bowl & it was really good. They do have a sushi bar but I did not order any sushi.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I just ate hear Saturday with 4 friends and a baby. When arriving around 6:20 they told us the wait would be twenty minutes. I remember the last time I looked at the clock it was 7:11 and we were seated some time after that. The waitress did a pretty good job and the food was ok. Portions were grateful as we had enough for lunch the next day. If your in a hurry... Don't bother eating here on Saturday evening.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We ate here on high recommendations. It was good, but not great. We ordered 4 separate "rolls," and they all kind of tasted the same. Very nice decor and good service. Soup was good, but not better than other sushi restaurants.