“One of my favorites”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Burlington, North Carolina
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I really like this restaurant. The food is good, the service is good. I like that they offer different kinds of foods. Plus, It's kinda quiet so we can have a pleasant conversation.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jesus4us

Elon, North Carolina
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Have been to Mimi's several times now. they have good food and nice portions. The service is above average and the prices are acceptable.
We enjoy it mostly for lunch on Sunday. It is a nice change of pace.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jim W
Davidson, North Carolina
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Our first time at a Mimi's Cafe was very good, living up to it's reputation. We are not generally fans of chain restaurants, but will be returning to this one.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jrf22nc
North Carolina
“Used to be great.....”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This used to be our favorite restaurant to go to in Burlington. Nice atmosphere, nice service, good food. We'd go a couple of times a month. They changed the menu, though, and now it's just not good. The favorites that we used to like are gone. We tried some new things that were on the menu, and it just wasn't to our liking. It has gone to being more of a French restaurant. Now we're looking for our new "favorite" place to go, because Mimi's is no longer it!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank carolinamagnolia
Mebane
“Not so good”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We met my brother-in- law and family there right before Christmas. I have always enjoyed Mimi's and was looking forward to going. When we arrived the waitress was new, but claimed she had been a waitress for 14 years (could have fooled us). The menu changed to a French flare so I was disappointed my favorite dish was no longer available. So, I went for one of the dinner salads, which was awful. The checks at the end were completely messed up. Will NOT return - sometimes change is not a good thing.