“Always a Pleasant and Tasty Meal”
Review of Mimi's Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We visit this restaurant quite often and always enjoy it. I don't believe we have ever been disappointed. They serve a wide variety of dishes that we find quite pleasing. The seating is comfortable though sometimes a bit crowded feeling. But we enjoy the food so much we pay little attention to this.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were on a road trip and wanted to eat somewhere other than what we could find at home or fast food. Mimi's was chosen in part because of the menu, the location and it was open on Sundays. (It's surprising how many are closed in Burlington.) Nice setting, good service. The food was a cut above an Applebee's. Good variety, generous servings but nothing to complain about, nothing to rave about - although the Cesar salad was as good as I've had. If we are back in the area I would probably try another place just to see what else is available.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I dined here for dinner. The menu had a lot of different options to choose from. There were not many people in the restaurant, but it was on a Tuesday evening. The service was excellent and the restaurant was very clean. My food arrived promptly, but I would just rate it "good". If I travel through this area again, I would try a different restaurant.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My daughter and I visited Mimi's for lunch. Its just okay, not bad and not great. I have had the Chicken Pot Pie in the past and it was very good. The muffins are also recommended. Either way, I could take or leave it.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My extended family went for Sunday lunch - and we really had a nice meal and a great time. The cafe's decor is neat (very European cottage-like). Our waitress was one of the best we've ever had - very knowledgeable and helpful. And, our food was delicious.

We got an array of entrees: from a Hibachi Salmon plate - to a burger with onion rings - to an Asian Chopped Salad - to a Bleu Cheese & Walnut salad (with grilled chicken) - to an large fluffy omelet - to a thick quiche... and everything was great. The muffins (which came with several of our meals) were hot, fresh, and tasty - especially the carrot cake one.

I personally had the Hibachi Salmon - and it was a nice sized serving and was grilled perfectly. I really liked the brown rice that came with it (w/mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.). Delicious!

If you are looking for an eatery that's just a little bit different - Mimi's is a great choice.