“Eclectic variety, good food & prices”
Review of Mimi's Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Eclectic variety, good food & prices”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Mimi's is a mix of old-world European fare and down-home comfort foods (including breakfast served all day). You can get things you won't find at typical variety restaurants, and the quality of each item is very good. Every time I've been, service has been excellent. The decor is nice - comfortable and rustic w/o appearing chintzy. Prices are portions are reasonable. Whenever someone is visiting from out of town, I take them here for a meal!

• Visited February 2012

Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eat before or after shopping”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

If you do not want to eat a large meal, this is a great place to stop by to eat before shopping.

Visited March 2012
Chester County, PA
“Good not great”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The only thing I will say about the food quality is that the crab cake as part of the Eggs Benedict Florentine with Crab Cake tasted like mush and had almost no crab.
The service was excellent, but I was very disappointed in the crab cake.

Visited May 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Loved it!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is the second time I have eaten here as we are relocating to the area. I was not disappointed either time!
All of our food both times were very good. I am very fussy about mashed potatoes and I was pleased with my order. We both had a special of chopped sirloin which was also very good. The bread basket was a nice addition. The second time, we both had quiche which was also very good.
Both times we had the small portion of chocolate mousse with strawberries which was delicious!
I am anxious to try breakfast here!

• Visited April 2012
Hackensack, NJ
“Love the Jazz theme and food”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Great restaurant, Recommend trying lunch and dinner as the menu is so different, it's almost like 2 different restaurants. Not French affair without the French prices.

Visited March 2012