The room was Ok, it was passable. You could hear people as they walked by the door which opened to the outside directly onto a walk way next to the door. The electrical was a power strip running from a wall outlet behind the bed. all of the lamps and radio was plugged into this power strip. There was no vent fan in the shower compartment.
We stay at this Ramada often due to family living in the area. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel was recently remodeled. The place looks wonderful and the improvement in the restaurant was beautiful. One comment: the room smelled musty. Maybe you should clean the insides of your heating and air conditioning units.
Friendly, attentive staff--Clean spacious room--Hot, delicious breakfast--
Reasonable rate--All add up to another good value visit to the Ramada Burlington...
Will be back.