“we stopped there on short notice and found it to be a great...”

Ramada Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed May 23, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here due to tournament in the area. This was choice stay for players but def not worth it. The rooms are outside rooms. Bed was extremely hard. Shower was too hard-kinda hurt. Hot didn't stay hot and cold didn't stay cold. The pool area was off limits. There's no workout room. The free breakfast buffet was unedible and you weren't allowed to take breakfast to go. Housekeeping knocked on my door 4x this morning (check out day) and I had to tell her each time that I wasn't ready yet. Fairly clean though. The restaurant next to the hotel CUTTING BOARD was amazing though. Def recommend that. Would never stay here again. Sorry Ramada

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was exhausted, and just needed to sleep. I was put in room#1 which was very hot and muggy, only to discover that fan nor AC worked. I called and complained and about 20 mins later a staff member arrived and discovered that I indeed was correct that the unit was out of order. So then I was sent to room # 2 only to find that it too had the same issue. Ok, so I was told to just hang there until they could figure out what to do. So about an hour later I was presented with the option of either moving to a nearby room with double beds(my wife and I had asked for a king) or either across the hotel to another king with a working AC unit. I chose the latter & was sooo tired at this point I didn't even want to argue about the poor service. This was a very bad experience overall...

Reviewed May 14, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was there for a business conference. The meeting room was great with good visual and audio aids. The resturant served great food and the staff was very atentive to my needs. After checking into a very spacious room, I got a call from the nice lady at the front desk to insure the room was satisfactory ( that was a class touch ) The room was very clean and comfortable and contained all the conforts of home ( frige, microwave, etc. )
I did enjoy the stay and would recommend the Ramada Inn Burlington to my friends. Thanks Richard Seel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had the best stay ever. When I go back to Burlington, NC in July I will stay 4 days this time instead of 1. Thanks to Tina, at the front desk. She was FANTASTIC!! Please let her know, I was the one in room 130.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Travelers also viewed these Burlington hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington
Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
Holiday Inn Express Burlington
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington
Red Roof Inn Burlington
Red Roof Inn Burlington
#12 of 15 in Burlington

Been to Ramada Burlington Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Burlington Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 2703 Ramada Rd, I-85 at Highway 62 Exit 143, Burlington, NC 27215-5474
Location: United States > North Carolina > Burlington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Burlington
#6 Business Hotel in Burlington
Price Range: $72 - $110 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Burlington Hotel & Conference Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Burlington Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Burlington Hotel Burlington