Sleep Inn Bryson City - Cherokee Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$68
Travelocity
Relax Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$53
Riverbend Lodging(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$74
Lloyds on the River Country Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$69
Rosewood Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$80
$49
Two Rivers Lodge(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$72
RodewayInn
Lakeview at Fontana(Bryson City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno elevatorhot breakfastpriced hotelwould stay here againroom was cleanvery nice hotelnice breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffking roomyogurtfirst floorwalk in showeroutdoor poolnice staythe polar expressgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Clean, comfortable rooms. Breakfast selection wasn't extensive, but was good. Staff was very friendly. I would stay here again if in the area. We didn't do it, but they have a Smokey Mountains Railroad/room combo. Not sure if it saves money but would be worth looking into if you are planning to ride the railroad.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We stayed here because of the reviews. All I can say is the reviews were true. It was a very clean room and the bed was soooo comfortable. It was nice and quite. Breakfast in the morning was great and saved us some money. Wonderful waffles, fruit, bagels, muffins, cereal and more. The hotel also made reservations for us on some area activities and saved us even more money. Great staff! We will definitely stay here again the next time we come to Bryson.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2010

My friends were staying at a another inn. I chose the Sleep Inn b/c of the rate and ease with which I could alter my plans without penalty. My room was lovely, clean, new and very comfortable. It was also quiet and as I am a light sleeper, this is important. I was pleasantly surprised that there was a mini refrigerator in the room. I have to travel with some food b/c I am on a special diet so I am always thrilled with a refrigerator, especially a quiet one. Breakfast is included but I ate elsewhere. I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2010

This was our second stay at this hotel with my family. I chose it again because of our visit last year. Although the local economy has affected some businesses (available restaurants) in this area since last year's visit, our stay this year was even better than last year. The hotel staff made us feel as welcome friends. We were pleasantly surprised to find more amenities in the room than listed on the website, including a small refrigerator. The beds were very clean, and very comfortable. I have a bad back, and I slept better than I do at home. We especially liked the ease of reserving our room - we got exactly what we wanted - and the promptness and ease of check-in and -out. There were no unexpected or hidden charges. The plentiful fresh choices of breakfast included in the room price was another bonus. We like the location, which is very close to major highways, so popular sites to visit are less than 30 minutes away. Quiet, small town, family friendly area. Now, if you are the night-life loving kind of person, this may not be right for you. If you want a clean, comfortable room, with a home-like atmosphere, friendly, courteous service at a great (for a tourist area) price, this is your best choice.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2010

We stayed here a couple nights while enjoying the lovely area. There's a small pool in the back that the kids loved. Breakfast area is small but adequate if you get there early. Rooms are small, very small for our family of 5, but will do in a pinch (we weren't there much). Location is great, right off the exit and near town...also handy to get to whitewater rafting, etc. Staff was excellent and friendly. Free wi-fi was a bonus. Would not stay here more than a few nights (due to size) but hard to beat the price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
SleepInnBrysonCity, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Bryson City - Cherokee Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2010

We're very happy you enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn Bryson City. We try our best to provide the best value in Bryson City! I hope you'll choose us on your next visit to the area!