Sleep Inn Bryson City - Cherokee Area
$80
Hotels.com
Nantahala Village(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$169
$118
  • Breakfast included
Relax Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$60
Riverbend Lodging(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$102
Lloyds on the River Country Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$79
Rosewood Inn(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$95
$78
Hotels.com
$57
Two Rivers Lodge(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$69
Gracey Manor(Bryson City)(Great Value!)
$111
$175
Travelocity
All reviewsno elevatorhot breakfastpriced hotelwould stay here againroom was cleanvery nice hotelnice breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffking roomyogurtfirst floorwalk in showeroutdoor poolnice staythe polar expressgreat place to stay
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed one night before taking the Great Smoky Mountain Rail trip. Both my buddy and I have bad backs so we asked for and got a ground floor room (no elevator). Our room was small but well designed, and had two queen beds.
The room was spotless with nice decor, It had a microwave and mini-fridge and very comfortable beds, but only one chair. This was painful, because one of us had to sit on the bed all the time we were in the room. I called the front desk and asked for another chair, even just a dining chair, but the guy didn't really seem interested in finding one. He said he would "look into it" but never got back to us.
When I checked out the next morning the Front Desk Agent asked if we enjoyed our stay. I told him about the chair situation and he told me that "Corporate" marks them down if they have more than one chair in the room? They are kind of caught in the middle. I really like Sleep Inn and will stay there again if I'm alone, but I would not choose them for 2 or more unless I brought my own folding chair. We were talking to an elderly couple on the train that stayed there as well and they had the same experience. If I had been alone, I would give them an excellent rating.

Room Tip: Only one chair in the room, any additional in your party will have to sit on a bed. The hotel has no elevator, so if this would be an issue ask for Ground Floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

- On a motorcycle trip with my son.
- Traveling the back roads avoiding the interstate.
- Stopped at this Sleep Inn for a good nights rest.
- We had a reservation for this stay.
- The front desk person was polite, friendly, and proficient.
- Check in was a breeze and away to our room we went.
- EXTREMELY NICE ROOM and exceptionally clean.
- Very updated and modern.
- Very nice place both inside and outside.
- Cleanliness was obvious as the place is very well kept.
- Great room with all the expected ammenities and comfortable.
- Great value and they appreciate your business...

- The location was a little unhandy as there is NOTHING nearby to eat but a short drive away you'll find good food and things to do!
- We would stay here again in a heartbeat...

Room Tip: Check reviews closely and look for the commonality in the statements.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Took a motorcycle trip to the Great Smoky Mountains and were very happy with the hotel, clean rooms, friendly staff, continental breakfast, and the rates were reasonable. Microwave & refrigerator in room, breakfast selection was good and towels were placed on our bikes to wipe off the morning dew. Would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MotorcycleMamma54494
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here during a trip to ride the Great Smokey Mountain Railroad. The room was clean and smelled fresh, however, they are not extremely large which did not bother us because we only slept in the room. The staff was very courteous and answered any questions we had with smiles. Although wedid not travel with our motorcycle this time if our motorcycle group ever goes to Bryson City we would probably stay here. Breakfast was your usual for a continental breakfast ans was pretty good. The chocolate chip cookies were "GREAT".

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Grady R
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This hotel was clean and the bed was very comfortable. However, the king bed room was very small and there was very little room to move around in. Also, there was no microwave. The breakfast was very nice, BUT the coffee in the breakfast area was from a machine (not fresh brewed) and was awful. For a small town hotel, this was ok.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family