“Most beautiful cabin I have ever stayed in!”

Review of Watershed 03

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
aimcat
Bristol, Virginia
“Most beautiful cabin I have ever stayed in!”
Reviewed January 2, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We have stayed in many cabins over the years throughout NC and TN and Watershed Cabins are by far the most immaculate cabins we have every stayed in. This is our 2nd time staying with Watershed and could not have been happier. We stayed in Watershed 3, and it went beyond our expectations. This is my dream vacation home. The rustic meets modern edge to this cabin is so on point. When my husband and I walked in we were in awe of the beautiful surrounds, furnishings, and finishes of the cabin. This cabin is just top class. You could take this cabin and put it in the hollywood hills and it would not be out of place. Courtney helped me with my reservation, and went above and beyond accommodating our needs. If your traveling or plan to travel in this area, look no further than Watershed, you will not be disappointed! *Another nice touch is that the cabin area is only about 15 minutes to Harrah's Cherokee if you plan to visit your not far away at all!*

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 3, 2017
Thanks for the kind words. Watershed 3 is indeed one of the most popular cabins in our program. We have a wide variety of styles of architecture, decor, and amenities; and the modern styling is one that we will be expanding in the coming year. This cabin is on the Watershed Resort property which indeed is convenient to everything including the Harrah's Casino, but a lot of the units are spread out in different locations to suit anyone's needs. We hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing