“Great Food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A taste of Italy in beatifull Bryson City
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Right downtown and easy to find. I enjoyed their excellent seafood fettuccini Alfredo. One disappointment was the wine they substituted for the Clo du Bouis chardonnay... definately not up to par.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Pasqualino's is an excellent hideaway in downtown Bryson City that brings Italian cuisine to life, just like being in Italy itself. The atmosphere is superb with hospitable wait staff that are more than helpful in assisting you in choosing one of the many entrees on the menu. From seafood and meat dishes served over a variety of pasta choices to pizza, fresh salads and other Italian selections, Pasqualino's offers reasonably priced dinners to fit any budget.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to get away for the weekend. This was our first time visiting Bryson City so we weren't sure where to eat. Then we found Pasqualion's Italian Restaurant. It was absolutely wonderful! Nice and friendly atmosphere and the food is delicious! I found it very romantic. Dim lights and linen table cloths. The food is great and they give you good portions. The bread and dip is a must try! The dip was so good we bought a container of it before we left. I am telling you this dip is addicting. I ordered the blackened chicken pasta which was so good, then I asked for extra dip and poured it in the pasta. Oh my goodness. It was amazing! If you are ever in Bryson City, you must stop by Pasqualino's! I can't wait to try it again. Thinking of driving all the way to Bryson City just to eat there! :)

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Not great, not bad Italian place. We went on a Friday night. Good service. The waitress was very friendly. I got the pizza and my wife got the chicken fettuchine. Good portion sizes for both. As far as taste, it was nothing to brag about. We would probably go back if we wanted Italian again.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I've eaten at Pasqualino's numerous times over the past 5 years. I am in Bryson City frequently on business. A great room in a period building, service is always great and the food is consistently good. These folks have built a warm and friendly atmosphere with traditional trattoria fare. Don't let the outside fool you, this is no pizza joint! Give them a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised.