“Surprisingly good.”

Description: A taste of Italy in beatifull Bryson City
LaGrange, Ga
“Surprisingly good.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

After eating across the street at Everett, didn't expect much but the food was very good. My lasagna was a bit soupy but very tasty. My wife's tortellini was superb and the salad dressings tasted homemade with the house dressing a specialty - well worth a try. Service was OK but not outstanding.

• Visited April 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Great Italian food in the mountains”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Wanted to go to a nice dinner in Bryson City and was pleasantly surprised by Pasqualinos. The bread sticks and salad were great and our entrees were so big we could have shared a meal. Service was great as well. We will visit again,

• Visited April 2013
Bryson City, North Carolina
“Bad prime rib”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had a craving a good prime rib dinner. I ordered a medium rare cut. When it arrived it was tough it was hard to cut and chew. It did not taste like prime rib. I sent it back and ordered rib eye steak. It tasted as bad as the prime rib and just as tough. When the check came I was charged for the higher priced prime rib. I was so disgusted I paid the bill just to get out.

• Visited November 2012
Whittier, North Carolina
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The service, food and welcoming atmosphere is always the same at Pasqualino's - Pasquale and Nancy and all the staff are seasoned pros and their passion is providing good food and good service in a nice, relaxed, family atmosphere. There's a reason we locals recommend Pasqualino's - we know you'll like it. Great Italian food of course, but also delicious sandwiches, great burgers and some of the best steak and seafood you'll find in town.

• Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best restaurant in Bryson City”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We discovered this restaurant several years ago on the recommendation of an area business. Now we eat here everytime we're nearby (about once a month). Excellent food (always fresh), friendly service and very reasonable prices. The complimentary bread sticks & dip are worth the trip! (they sell the oil/vinegar/spice dip so be sure & take some home with you). There are so many dishes I enjoy, I don't really have a favorite - everything is delicious. I highly recommend this jewel in a small town.

• Visited March 2013