Paddle Inn Rafting Company - Private Adventures
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Paddle Inn is a family-friendly rafting company who were very informative about the river and what to look for. All equipment was clean and life jackets didn't smell. The bus dropped us off and was waiting when we were done for pick-up. Friendly staff and cost-friendly. Their website is what attracted me to go with them. We did a self-guided trip and were not disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Paddle Inn Rafting Company - Private Adventures

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Guides were great and the river was a blast. Smaller outfit than the NOC, but a lot easier, we didn't have a reservation, just walked up and they got us (a large group) on boats!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We took my two daughters (8 and 7) rafting on Wednesday July 3. It had been raining for 2 days straight, but we did not want to let that ruin our vacation. We were happy and surprised to see that Paddle Inn was still setting up rafting trips, rain or shine.

From the moment we arrived, we were thrilled with our experience. The staff were friendly, and you could tell that each one of them loved their job, and the river. I can't imagine how cool it would be to work in a job like that outdoors on the beautiful rapids.Prices were the best of any company we researched. We were departing with another larger group, and due to my husband's prior whitewater experience, we chose the unguided trip. But judging from what we saw, I'm sure a guide would have been awesome as well.

Because of the rain, the river was running higher and more strongly than usual. I think that made our experience that much more thrilling, as the rapids were faster and stronger. Despite being cold and soaked, we had such a great time!

We were so happy so see our group of pictures after we got back to the Paddle Inn, and I know that photo CD will be a priceless memory for years to come. We all left very happy with our colorful Paddle Inn t-shirts and wonderful memories of our first time whitewater rafting as a family.

Thank you Paddle Inn ...we will certainly be back!

P.S. We LOVED Mom praying for us before we left for our trip....what a beautiful family and what a blessing to find a company that puts God first. May He continue to bless your business.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience on the Nantahala with Paddle Inn. We rented a two person Duck (funyak) and had the time of our lives! The staff was very flexible in regards to scheduling. I loved that the owner prayed for our safety while on the river :-) I also like supporting locally owned and managed businesses. I highly recommend Paddle Inn for a wonderful adventure!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had sooo much fun riding the "rapids" down the Nantahala River with Paddle Inn Rafting Company. Hayden was our guide. I highly recommend this company. From the moment we drove up to the moment we turned in our paddles it was a fun family experience and one we will remember for a long time.

1  Thank PalmettoBay_FLHope_P